BTC revive script - adding mobile spawns later in mission

Il luogo in cui postare missioni create od editate da vai, script o domande inerenti l'editing di ArmA 2 e di ArmA 3
Rispondi
Daedle

BTC revive script - adding mobile spawns later in mission

Messaggio da Daedle » gio apr 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi Giallustio,

Awesome work on your revive script. Me and my friends are enjoying it alot in our missions.
I am still a scripting noob so please bear with me if the solution is obvious ;-).

I am trying to create a prison break mission and using mobile spawns to create new spawn options for the players as they get to different areas.
So far I have been trying to create a trigger that makes a vehicle named mobile_west_0 (1, 2 etc) when the player enter the area, but I think I have one of two problems.
Either I am using the wrong code to spawn a named vehicle ( vehicle do appear), or the script does not recognise a vehicle added after start on the map?

I am using the following code on the trigger for mobile_west_1.
Spawn1 = "C_Hatchback_01_F" createVehicle getmarkerPos "Respawn_1";  spawn1 setVehicleVarName "mobile_west_1";
Hope that you might be able to give me some pointers to what I am doing wrong :-).

Giallustio
Colonel
Colonel

Re: BTC revive script - adding mobile spawns later in mission

Messaggio da Giallustio » gio apr 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Move the vehicle and do not create it during the mission. If you want to add it you have to update the array.
[align=center]Volere è potere[/align]

Daedle

Re: BTC revive script - adding mobile spawns later in mission

Messaggio da Daedle » gio apr 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Thank you for helping. Much appreciated! :-)

Rispondi